Robotic parking in San Diego is an innovative way to add more parking spaces for your business. San Diego is the second largest city in California and the eighth largest city in the United States. With so many people, and consequently so many vehicles, it is crucial that you have the parking spaces to accommodate as many clients or customers as possible.
But adding more parking spaces can be a challenge. Most business owners do not have the finances or the space to simply pave more spaces, or to build a deck or add levels to a preexisting deck.
Instead, business owners in San Diego should invest in robotic parking. It is a much more inexpensive alternative to paving more parking spots, and it can vastly increase the spaces you have available for customers or clients.
Features of Robotic Parking in San Diego
If you are looking for a parking solution that:
- Can be installed in only a few days
- Is inexpensive and comes with financing and lease options
- Has a ten year structured warranty
- Will last up to twenty years under normal use
- Is moveable and scalable to fit your space
- Can fit up to sixteen cars in a space that previously held two
- Can be safely controlled using software
- Will still operate manually if the power goes out
- Can generate more revenue through ad placement on the sides of the units
Then a robotic parking system for your San Diego business is the perfect solution for you.
Interested in robotic parking San Diego
Don’t wait to place your order with us, or to call and get a free information kit about our robotic parking systems. You can call us at (877) 708-8904, fax us at (718) 945-1806, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.