You should not have to let limited available parking space hurt your business. A smart parking system from Smart Parking Solution Inc. can provide the solution to help you increase your parking space with little disruption to your parking lot or structure. These systems, used widely across Asia and Europe, are also becoming popular in the United States for business owners or parking lot owners who want to increase the number of spaces they have but have little room to expand.
Information About a Smart Parking System
Some of the key things to know about a smart parking system include:
- The use of innovative robotic technology to vertically stack cars in a small space
- Easy to use, but still very powerful, software that controls the smart parking system
- The ability to fit sixteen cars into a space that used to be able to only hold two cars
- An option to operate the systems manually in the case of a power outage
- Several points for vehicles to enter and exit, making the structures easier to position
- The ability to lift and move the vehicles for you so you don’t have to
- Structures that are only seven yards tall by five and a half yards wide
- Units that are easily moved, scalable to your space, and good for the environment
Because these systems can be installed between three and five days, they do not disrupt the operation of your business and can be put in very quickly. A smart parking system from us comes with a ten year structured warranty but has a useful lifetime of up to twenty years. We also offer easy financing and lease options for our clients, meaning that a smart parking system is an extremely affordable solution for limited parking spaces.
Get Your Smart Parking System Now
Give us a call today so we can get you your smart parking system and have it installed right away. You can call us at 877-708-8904 (phone), reach us at 718-945-1806 (fax), or email us at email@example.com. We can also provide you with a free informational kit when you place your order so you can learn more about your new smart parking system.